DisneyLand

Today was a day where we got to relax and have fun. This whole trip has been an adventure. It was so fun to go on the rides especially with Dr. X. She went on splash mountain and everyone but me got wet so that was pretty funny. I had so much fun going on space mountain. I got to try Pizza Planet Pizza, which was AMAZING. I was laughing all day with the people I now consider family. It was such a fun experience considering I never have been to DisneyLand. The light show at the end of the day was spectacular. I’ve never seen something like that. I was really upset they wouldn’t let me bring in my GoPro because it was considered a weapon if my tripod could extend. But, I still had a really good day full of laughs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONY & Technicolor

P.A. BOOTCAMP DAY 1&2

Universal Studios & Sony Animation