San Francisco day 3: Final day

On my last day in San Francisco, was going to twitch and Segway riding through San Francisco. Twitch was interesting I really appreciated the tour because Robert was so genuine with us. I liked learning that Twitch was more than just gaming. Now, they are looking to hiring more engineering students, but they have a whole A.V. team. I also liked learning that the place is now remodeled and already too small, for the amount of people they are hiring. Which I think is great because they are giving people an opportunity to explore such an exciting thing with many different fields for many people. I also appreciate that they go scouting for the best of the best interns, so they care about the quality of their work, as well as paying them and giving them room and board. I also liked how they had access to free breakfast, lunch, and dinner as a cheaper way of transportation to work and back from work, and access to snacks. One thing I found interesting is that they allowed their employees to have access to beer and wine. But, the workers are more professional and usually drink after work. It was just interesting because on the East Coast no one treats their employees as well as any place in California, let alone allow alcohol. After Twitch, we went Segway riding in San Francisco I had such a blast. I really saw so much. I saw the Golden Gate Bridge, and got to bond more with the people around me. Dr. X looked so funny on the Segways because she looked evil. She looked evil because she was so high up and zooming on the Segways with her scarf blowing in the wind. I've never seen her look like that, it was so funny. It was way easier than I thought it would be, and so much fun! I am so glad I got to experience something like that. Also when we went back to Aunt Patti's she taught us how to play the card game Nartz, and then her and Dr. X made a tiktok with all of us girls, we were dying laughing. My last day in San Fran was definitely a day I will always remember.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONY & Technicolor

P.A. BOOTCAMP DAY 1&2

Universal Studios & Sony Animation